Monday, November 23, 2009

Some New Pics

We celebrated Thanksgiving with the family this weekend, since it is tradition for Danny and I to go camping over Thanksgiving weekend, so my parents came down to visit from Nevada and Mom got to go with me for my Ultra Sound on Friday. She was very excited to see her grandbabies. They are both measuring at 8oz each.



Elissa


Derrick (he was waving at gma, lol)

P.S. I felt the babies move for the first time this weekend. I think it was because I ate to much Thanksgiving dinner and they ran out of room! LOL. Both Grandmas were there and were very excited!

2 comments:

  1. hahahah Yes he was waving to me. I so loved it. It was so exciting it brought tears to my eyes. Oh and you forgot to say you felt the babies move on Sat. for the first time. hehehheh What a great day it was! Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, look at those cute little munchkins! so adorable. How exciting, you got to feel the babies move!! Doesn't it make it that much for real. hehe. love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo