Wednesday, February 3, 2010

29 Week Dr. Visit

Things are going really well. Babies are both growing at a great rate and their heartbeats are in normal range. Good news!

Since the babies are growing so well, the Dr. put me on Modified best rest for the remainder of the pregnancy (9 weeks to go) to prevent preterm labor. Basically because they are getting so big, my body only knows "size" not how many babies. So because everything is so large, my body would naturally think its ready to deliver... but of course the babies are not ready yet.

Modified bed rest means I am supposed to lay around and do NOTHING all morning and all evening long. For an hour or two during the afternoon I can get up and do small things, but simple things. I started this yesterday, and I am already bored out of my mind. I don't know how I am going to do this for 9 weeks. I tend to catch myself walking around the house looking for things to do... I know *BAD* but I feel so unproductive and BORED! Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I know you have to be climbing the walls bored mama, but I am hoping the remainder of the time will fly by! It's almost shower time!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo