Friday, October 23, 2009

People have asked...

People have been asking how I have been feeling, and quite frankly crappy. LOL. I have not posted much about how I have been feeling, because I don't want to complain to much. I am feeling a bit better today so I thought I would post a small update.

I have been sick 24-7, and could not seem to keep any food down. the Dr put me on one medication which did not work. He added another medication and told me that if I don't start keeping food down he would hospitalize me. Yay *me being sarcastic* Luckily, the 2nd medication seems to help. I am now taking 2 medications which help me to keep the food down, but make me feel Very tired all the time. My new bed time has been about 6:45-7:00pm every night.

Today, I am feeling pretty good. Tired, but not very sick. I have been making it through the night with only one nauseous moment and grabbing a quick snack (usually around 3am) seems to help and I can go back to sleep.

For those of you who do not know, I have Fibromyalsia Syndrome (FMS) and it hasn't been to bad during the pregnancy so far. Thank Goodness. I have had bad leg cramping and aching from it, which makes it hard to sleep sometimes, but other than that, it has been pretty mellow. Thank goodness.

I am looking forward to the time in the pregnancy that I can "enjoy" being pregnant. Haven't quite gotten there yet, but I am optimistic that my time will come.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are sick. This is so exciting to follow. I always wanted twins but had all 5 of mine one at a time. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you both!! Have you tried zofron? I was super sick too and it helped for a little. I drank a lot of ice water and heard that a peanut butter sandwich at bedside before you get up is a good trick.
    -Tarah & Micah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo