Friday, January 8, 2010

25 Weeks

I am 25 weeks along and feeling a LOT of movement. The babies are both very active. The other night I could see the babies moving for the first time. My belly was sort of rolling like a roller coaster, it was interesting to see. I have another Ultra Sound Appointment on Friday the 15th and I will post pictures when I get them. I am 25 weeks along and have gained 25 pounds ~ Dr. sais that's good... I feel huge tho, and have 3 months to go.. LOL. We shall see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I can't imagine what it feels like to have little babies growing inside you - but I do know of the love you are feeling for those babies!! How wonderful - they are almost here!
    (tip - rest now :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo