Friday, January 15, 2010

26 Weeks

My Ultra Sound Appointment went great today. Both babies are growing at the perfect rate and are looking good. Derrick had a little growth spurt, which is wonderful, being that we are watching his growth closely due to the missing artery in the umbilical cord. Elissa's estimated weight is 2 pounds 2 oz and Derrick's estimated weight is 2 pounds 3oz.
They were being a little difficult again this time for the pictures. Each time the nurse would try to freeze the screen for a picture, one baby would push the other baby out of the picture. LOL.
Baby Elissa
Baby Derrick
* Reminder-You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.


3 comments:

  1. TeeHeee they are so cute. I CAN'T WAIT!! to hold them in my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! look at those little munchkins grow!! I can't wait to meet them. They are going to be soooo spoiled! I can see it now. heheh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo