Monday, January 25, 2010

I start my 2 week appointments with the Dr for a while, then will be going to every week. Things are going pretty good. The babies are growing inside me every day (and it shows). Dr. said I do not have to go on modified bed rest for another 2 weeks and when I do, I can still go to lunch or dinner and small things like that, but he wants me to take it very easy in the morning and in the evenings. He asked that I do not push a shopping cart, or a vacuum things like that (Danny is going to have to step up) but it doesn't mean I have to be in bed all the time, which is nice (I would go CRAZY).

I want to thank Kristy for the generous gift she brought by for Danny and I the other night. She had blankets made with the babies names on them. They are So incredibly soft and beautiful! The colors (chocolate/pink and chocolate/blue) are perfect and will match the nursery, I can't wait to put them in their cribs.
This past weekend I hosted one of my best friends baby showers at my house (with the help of Anjela.. thank you so much) and it was a lot of fun! It really got me so excited for my shower which is coming up in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo