Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 Weeks



Today I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant. Danny and I went to the first appointment with our new Doctor and left there feeling a bit discouraged. The Dr. did an Ultra Sound and didn't see much of anything. He said it is not completely uncommon not to see much this early in the pregnancy. He had me do blood work today and wants blood work again on Friday to compare my "levels" and we scheduled another appointment for next week.
I will call Monday to get the results of the blood work.

3 comments:

  1. Your tummy is so cute! Keep up the smiles.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!
    I love the magnet on your fridge about unattended children - I think we need one for the Library I work in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, thats funny that you noticed the magnet! I love that and I totally mean it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo