Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wow, this is a strange feeling. Typing on a blog about being pregnant?? I honestly never thought the day would come! We found out we were pregnant after a long 4 year journey to get here. I took the test Wed morning (08/12/09) and did not believe it was true. I walked out into the living room and said "babe, I think I am pregnant" Danny's reaction was stunned. He said "what do you mean you "think" you are pregnant? I told him the test sais I am... but I just don't believe it.

the next day I had the blood test to confirm!

Telling the grandparents to be was exciting. My mom cried of course, and was over joyed. She told me it was a race to see who gets to tell my dad first! I won! My dad said "Oh wow, congratulations, to meeeee" Hahhaa. Danny's mom seemed almost like she was expecting it, and was very excited. Danny's dad was full of joy as well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be the first to comment! You have so much to look forward to Kristi and this is such a blessing for you both! You are going to love the books Anjela bought! I had one called Your Pregnancy Week by Week and it was such a blessing! Settles your mind when your worried about things and get's you so excited knowing what to expect in the comming weeks! It's just great! And how cute is Danny being so excited! I'm so happy for you guys and cant wait to share this wonderful journey with you!
    Love and miss you lot's!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment... but who is this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo