Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changing Back

Ok, so I am now the official crazy pregnant lady! LOL. I originally switched OBGYN's because of a really lame reason. But to me at the time, it seems legitimate. I did not like the way the receptionist and nurse made me feel when I would call the Dr.s office for appointments etc. and wanted to chose a Dr. where I would like the staff as well.

I am realizing the staff is really not that important. What is most important is that I (we) like the Dr and feel comfortable with him. We both love the Dr that did the IUI procedure, and it turns out he does delivery (which dummy me, I did not verify in the beginning). So I am cancelling my appointment with the new Dr (WHO WE HATED) and have my next appointment on Wed with our original Dr. I am already feeling less stressed.

The nurse reassured me and told me that being that I am only 5 weeks along, she is not surprised that the Dr did not see anything in the ultra sound. =o)I was not sure what to make of that during the appointment and the Dr did nothing to reassure me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I would say you are Definitly Prego....Your emotions and mind changing is a 100% Proof of that.. Glad to see you are happy and comfortable now. Which is where you should be (Hanging on to that GREAT BIG SMILE) you so willing deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you are comfortable and stress-free about the doctor situation. Es muy importante! Can't wait to hear about your next appointment. Good luck with it. Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo