Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our first gift

Our first gift was from one of my best friends. Anjela bought Danny and I a book. "What to expect when expecting" and "The Expecting Father". I have read through the first two months and Danny has read his book through month one. It is absolutely adorable how into it he is. He is telling me how I feel. Telling me what I should expect as far as cravings, sensitivity to smell, and how much rest I need to get. He has to remind me of that, because I am a busy body.

Our first prenatal visit is tomorrow and I will be 5 weeks pregnant. I will update after I have more news.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I've got goosebumps, i'm so excited for you! Let me know how the first appointment goes. And those books are great. Good buy Anj!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we will be able to follow along via your blog! *squealing* Goosebumps here too! :)
    xoxo to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo