Wednesday, March 17, 2010

35 Week Check Up

Well, I made it past the weekend that the Dr. was out of town... but apparently I missed the day he told me that he will also be gone all next week.. which of course is my 36th week. I have not dialated any further, so apparently the medication he put me on is helping. Although, I am now 90% effaced. There are 3 Dr's in his practice, so if I shall go into labor while he is gone, the other two Dr's will do the C-Section, however, I really want my Dr. So the goal is now to stay pregnant until he gets back... (which will be march 27th). I know that the longer the babies are inside, the better off they are, but at the same time I am soooooo incredibly uncomfortable and SWOLLEN. The medication I am on causes excess swelling, on top of the natural pregnancy swelling as well as headaches. The babies are growing rapidly, which again is good, but with the growing babies and the excess swelling I am HUGE! ok, there, I am done venting, lol... waiting, waiting, waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! (are you tired of hearing that?) It's almost over! (that one too?) I know it can't be over soon enough for you. The last few weeks of pregnancy are tough. It's hard to sleep, move, eat or do anything other than just be still. All of us former pregnant ladies, especially those with multiples, can feel your pain. Have you tried getting on all fours and letting the babies kind of hang off of you so you can get a deep breath in? Do you need any magazines, movies or food? Need any last minute stuff? We're here for you so just reach out! :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo