Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dialating

Went to the Dr. yesterday and I am 80% effaced and 1/2cm dilated already. He said DO NOT HAVE THOSE BABIES THIS WEEKEND.. lol, because he will be out of town. I am to continue the medication he put me on, and do NOTHING. He is really hoping I can hold off on delivering for 2 more weeks, which would put me at 36 weeks. That is what we are pulling for. So much for the April babies that I so badly wanted.. but at this point, when its safe for them to come out... I WANT THEM OUT.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog a couple of months ago and have been following your journey ever since. Just wanted to wish you well on the next step, being the delivery and getting home and settling in as a new family. I have two children, not twins, and am excited for you, this is such a special time. Try and enjoy this last little bit, which I remember being very difficult. Your life is about to change in such a huge and wonderful way.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost time! So happy for you! I remember reading way back when you were still exploring adoption - wow time has passed by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo