Thursday, March 25, 2010

36 Weeks (GROWING)

Oh my goodness it seems like I grow SO much Every Day!! After only a week from the last time I posted a picture, here is my belly now..
The goal was for me to make it to 36 weeks, then the Dr said I no longer have to be on bed rest or take that medication that makes me swell so badly! Today is that day! YIPEE! Although he is out of town until Sunday night, I am now safe to go into labor, if I do. I prefer to have my Dr deliver me, but if they decide to come before he returns... so be it. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look fabulous! Enjoy your weekend, and then I can't wait to see the pics of your babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can not WAIT to get out in the sun and enjoy the fabulous weather. I'm so excited for you and to see those babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. like to get between your legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to grab her from behind and hold a cloth soaked with chloroform over her mouth and nose till she is unconscious then hump her feet soles till I cum all over them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo