Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Contractions

I had my 3rd Fetal Monitoring testing this morning and both babies still look great. Their heartbeats are normal and there is still a normal amount of amniotic fluid, which of course is good news. I have been having a lot more cramping lately, which I guess are contractions. Most of the contractions have been throughout the night when I am sleeping (trying to sleep, I should say). While I was hooked up to the machines I learned I am having a lot more contractions than I was aware of. The nurse called my Dr. and he said its ok. Continue with the medication he put me on to slow the "process", continue with the bed rest and I have an appointment with him tomorrow. We shall see what he sais then. I am 33 weeks and 5 days as of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. I love comments!! xoxo